Last updated: August 2019.
Personally Identifiable Information
We may collect personally identifiable information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, filing an application to subscribe to the newsletter and in connection with other activities, services, resources or services. resources we make available on our site. Information requested from users may be, as appropriate: Name, email address, mailing address, telephone number, users may, however, visit our site anonymously.
We will collect personally identifiable information from Users only if Users voluntarily submit such information to us. Users may always refuse to provide personally identifiable information, except that such information may prevent them from participating in certain activities related to the Site.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We may collect non-personally identifiable information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personally identifiable information may include browser name, computer type, and technical information about your means of connecting to our Site, such as your operating system and Internet service providers, and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use the information we collect
Anny de Crypto collects and uses users' personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service
- Your information helps us respond more effectively to your service requests and support needs.
- To customize user experience
- We may use the information together to understand how our users, as a group, use the services and features provided on our site.
- To improve our site
- We continually strive to improve our offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To process transactions
- We may use the information provided by users when placing an order solely to provide services to that order. We do not share this information with third parties except as necessary to provide the service.
- To send periodic emails
- The email address users provide for order processing will only be used to send information and updates related to their order. It can also be used to answer your questions and / or other requests. If you choose to accept our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include news, updates, product or service related information, etc. If at any time you wish to unsubscribe from future emails, we will include instructions on how to unsubscribe at the bottom of each email or you may contact us via our website.
How we protect your information
We have adopted appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
The exchange of confidential data between the Site and its Users takes place via a secure SSL encrypted communication channel protected with digital signatures.
Third Party Sites
Users may find advertising or other content on our site that links to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by the linked sites from our site. Additionally, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Navigation and interaction on any other site, including sites that link to our Site, is subject to the site's own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.